The Payment Gateway Based Fees extension enables you to add a fee to an order, depending on the chosen payment gateway.
The fee can be automatically assessed on the price of certain products in the cart or the cart total, in addition to being changed on an order by the shop administrator at any time. A fee may also be applied manually, i.e., if the customer wants to switch payment methods after checkout is completed.
General options overview:
- Enable/Disable additional fees for entire website without removing data
- Enable additional fees for a single gateway or a single product
- Automatic calculation of fees for each gateway or each product
- Change the automatically calculated fee on the order page
- Option to manually add a fee to an order, after the user completes checkout
- Option to manually add a fee to orders you create on the admin page
- Define a maximum limit to which a fee is added at the cart level
- Define a maximum limit to which a fee is added for a product
- Tax calculation for additional fees is also supported
- Three calculation methods:
- “Fixed amount”: Adds a fixed amount
- “add % to total amount”: Adds a percentage depending on the total amount of the product price or order total
- “include % in total amount”: The fee is calculated as a commission rate (you will be payed the total amount of the order)
- WPML compatible – fee caption/title can be translated (requires WPML 4.2.8 or later)
The Payment Gateway Based Fees extension is currently not compatible with the automated taxes service of the Jetpack plugin. Please select “Disable automated taxes” (Tax tab) on the WooCommerce settings page. We will support this feature as soon as third party developers can hook into the automated tax calculation.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.