The PayGate for WooCommerce payment gateway allows customers to make payments online.
PayGate is a South African payment processor and has support for MasterCard and Visa, and optionally American Express and Diners Club.
- PayGate account
- SSL certificate – see SSL and HTTPS for free and low-cost options
- Your store’s location must be set to South Africa and currency set to ZAR (rand)
Sign up with PayGate
- Go to: Getting Started with PayGate.
- Complete the form.
- Select Get Started.
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.