The “all-in-one” solution for restaurants including a the delivery plugin, a restaurant theme and an Automatic Printing Software working on Windows and Mac.
WordPress Ordering made easy with WooFood
- Delivery or Pickup (Takeaway) . You can configure to accept both delivery or takeaways orders
- Distance Restrictions. You can set a maximum delivery distance based on km/miles using Google API’s , design your delivery area set only the postal codes you are delivering too.
- Automatic or Live Manual Order Acceptance. By default all food orders are automatically accepted. However you have the option to enable the manual Live Accept/Decline option to accept or reject orders in live mode while the same time you are informing also the customer with the approximate delivery time .
- Delivery Hours / Pickup Hours . You can configure in full which days and hours you want to accept orders. You can also customize the timeslots will appear to the customer available for delivery or pickup or set also a maximum number of orders you want to accept per timeslot.
- Delivery Fee . You can also set a fixed Delivery Fee or even dynamic delivery fee based on Distance .Delivery Fee can be also changed using custom filters for more extensibility based on your needs.
- Extra Options . You can create your own Extra Option Categories (like toppings , extras etc) and assign them to the Products you want . You can both assign them to simple and variable products.
- Multistore Plugin . Multistore Plugin included which adding the functionality for restaurant to add more than one location. The Order can be sent of-course to the nearest to customer store .
- Automatic Printing Orders. WooFood including also an automatic printing software working on Windows and Mac. Automatic Printing Software will automatically print all orders automatically while inform you also with a sound notication when a new order is arriving. You can also disable/enable any food products you may stop have available directly from the software without having to access the WordPress backend.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.