The best WooCommerce extension for creating pre-configured product bundles and offers is Chained Products. When someone buys your primary product, they will instantly receive all of the “chained” products. You can chain as many items together as you like in a bundle of numerous simple or variable products. Alternatively, offer extra products away for free (as a present) when the main product is purchased. You can even create massive combo deals by combining multiple chained products.
In this article, we will show you How to create a chained product in WooCommerce to upgrade your online store.
Some Strategies for using Chained Products WooCommerce
- Multi-product bundles increase perceived value: Combine a few high-value, relevant products and sell them at a significant discount. For physical things, a percentage of 15% to 20% works nicely. Digital downloads get a 30% discount.
- Increase the value of your core product by including bonuses: Create a package in which you offer valuable materials as a bonus to anyone who purchases your primary product. Users will believe it is a very useful package.
- Increase the quantity of your products to create spectacular offers: Make a terrific deal by bundling five quantities of an item. They will all be grabbed by your customers!
- On ‘My Account,’ upsell a highly profitable product: Create a chained product bundle of high-profit items and use the chained product shortcode to display it on the ‘My Account’ page. This is a fantastic upsell.
Benefits of WooCommerce chained products
- Customers don’t need to configure anything: These are bundles that have been pre-configured. Customers are unable to select variation options or change the configuration of their bundles. It is much easier for them to concentrate on the value that the bundle or package provides. Conversion rates and sales increase as a result of this.
- Get extra when you buy one… : Make an attractive deal by linking various products in multiple amounts to the main product. As a result, all related products are automatically added to the cart when the main product is placed in the cart.
- Individually chained product prices should be displayed: This is useful for consumers who want to verify the costs of all products contained in the bundle without having to go through each one individually. Increases the bundle’s perceived worth, giving users the impression that they are saving a lot of money.
- Make product bundles that are nested: Reuse existing bundles to save time and effort while generating and managing them. For instance, if you offer Product A and it is linked to Product B. Product C, on the other hand, is only linked to Product B. Users will now receive both goods B and C when they purchase product A.
- All WooCommerce product kinds are supported: Simple, changeable, subscriptions…the plugin works flawlessly with all product kinds, including custom product types. Physical items, digital downloads, and memberships…sell them all, and do so well.
- Management of individual inventories: Inventories are controlled at the level of individual, chained products. As a result, there is no need to manage inventories at the “main” product level.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.