NEW: now you have both options: to set the video background only for a div or for entire page.
- YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted support – It plays YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted video files. For YouTube & Vimeo all you need to use is the video ID
- Responsive Design – The plugin is fully responsive, including images and videos and will adapt the browser/device resolution
- Mobile Compatible – It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Fixed Width/Full Width – You can use the plugin as a fixed width or as a full width video player
- FullScreen video background – The plugin can be used as a full-screen video background for your website. The video will cover the entire screen without any black stripes. Optional fallback image for mobile devices.
- Texture Over Video – Optional parameter to add a texture over the images. In this manner you’ll not have to modify each image to add the texture.
- Multiple Parameters – Over 30 parameters from where you can customize your player, including: autoplay, loop, colors, dimensions, show/hide video controllers, randomize videos…
- Border – For Fixed Width and Full Width version you have parameters to set the border width and color.
- Bottom Navigation Positioning – You can position the bottom navigation to left, right or center.
- Lightweight – The JS file has around 22KB
Note for IOS & Android (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google): – The autoplay will not work on mobile devices (smartphones or tablets) because IOS/Android has disabled autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS. If you start it on a smartphone, it will come in front of your website in fullscreen mode. On tablets, it will behave like it does on desktop.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.