Urban Law is a modern and fully-featured responsive Template Kit to create professional-looking Elementor based websites for law firms and legal advisers. It is completely created using free Elementor-based plugins, but still provides a sticky header, home-page slider, a constantly available part for urgent client needs, and fully functional complex forms for communicating with the office.
It contains 9 unique pages for all needs of a website of this type, header, footer, off-canvas popup, home page slider completely created in Elementor as well as 4 beautiful and functional models of the form. Templates are made completely modular and modules are an integral part of this template kit.
- Using only Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is NOT required)
- Drag & Drop Builder
- One-Click Import
- Modern & Clean Design
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
- Easy Sitewide Change with Global Style
- True Zero Coding
- Free Google Fonts
- Awesome Unique Look
- Workings Complex Forms
- Home Page Slider created in Elementor
- Emergency Off-Canvas created in Elementor
- Displays well in all modern browsers and devices
Pages and Sections
- Header with sticky section and In An Emergency off-canvas popup
- Home Page with Hero-slider
- About Page
- Services Page
- Our Team Page
- Team Member Single Page
- Cases and Testimonials Page
- Appointment Page with Form
- Initial Consultation Page with Form
- Contact Page with Form
Required Plugins (included)
- Elementor Page Builder
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- JetSticky For Elementor
- Premium Addons for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
The Urban Law Template Kit is equipped with online documentation.
Fonts and Images
You can use any of the 1050+ free Google fonts to work with the Urban Law Template Kit. The following fonts were used to make this Kit:
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.