Storefront’s appearance can be adjusted with a few clicks using the WordPress Customizer.
Setup and Configuration
Settings for Storefront are in the WordPress Customizer, which can be accessed from two locations:
- On the frontend, in the Admin bar, go to: CustomizBelow is a list of Storefront settings that can be changed.
- Background image – Allows you to set a background image, including repeat, position, and attachment.
- Background color – Allows you to change the site background color.
- Header background image – See Header Image section below to learn more.
- Background color – Controls the header background color.
- Text color – Controls the color of text in the header. Also affects the secondary menu item color.
- Link color – Controls the color of links in the main menu.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.