With the Gravity Forms PayPal Checkout Add-On you’ll find everything you need to successfully accept payments on your WordPress website, from taking one-time payments to setting up subscriptions, and much more!
A Global Solution
With the PayPal Checkout Add-On for Gravity Forms, you can simplify accepting payments on your WordPress website. Collect payments in over 100 currencies, and across 200 different markets worldwide – a great choice for anyone running a business, large or small.
The Gravity Forms PayPal Checkout Add-On is packed with features and functionality, enabling you to take payments on your website in a way that works for your business. These include…
- One Time Payments – Automatically capture payments with PayPal Checkout when a form is submitted.
- Set Up Subscriptions – Create recurring subscriptions from your customers via a form on your website.
- Support for Refunds – Quickly and easily refund a customer from within your WordPress dashboard, helping to provide impressive customer service.
- Support for Payment Authorization and Capture – Authorize a payment then capture it at a later date.
Further Integrations with Gravity Forms
PayPal Checkout works in conjunction with numerous other Gravity Forms Add-Ons and third-party integrations. Examples include…
- Advanced Post Creation – Configure your form to both create a post and accept a payment. The post is only created if the payment is approved.
- User Registration – Register users on your site, and charge a registration fee to do so, or set up a recurring subscription, all via one form.
Is the product original?
Yes of course, because we buy products from the original author and resell them.
How The Prices Are So Low?
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do.
Why Are These Plugins/Themes Asking Me For A License Key?
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
Can I order a newer version of a specific product?
Yes, You can open ticket, and we will update asap in business day. ( Normally less than 24 hours, except holidays period )
Do Provide Support?
We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes.